Sunday, June 14, 2009

all about "U"

Sunday, June 14, 2009
Despite cramming for my previously mentioned magazine article plus the unit meeting presentation I should be preparing for, I would like to give a quick shoutout about a recent cause invite I got in my Facebook requests section.

One of the great professors I have met, Mr. U Eliserio, just announced that the amount of P30,000 will grant him the opportunity to publish his third novel entitled "Makatana." I had just joined this cause in an effort to raise awareness to other people who knows the impeccable talent of Mr. U, or even fellow writers who wish to see this great labor in effect.

So, though I may not have the money to support the birth of this third novel, I am doing my part in my own way by posting about it here in my blog, as well as in Facebook, to make all the Bloggers, Multipliers, and Facebookers (or even Friendsters) be informed about this. I must admit that my share of audience in the blogosphere is but a minute percentage, even less than 1% actually, but hey I am taking my chances here and still believe that word-of-mouth through the web is as powerful as ever.

So, visit the Sino Ang Pumatay Kay Mr. Writer blog now to learn more about U Eliserio's upcoming third novel, "Makatana."

Makatana Trailer:



Groooooveh. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment